Friday, 25 June 2010

Freaky Fridays

You may notice that in my timetable on the bottom right, most Fridays have nothing on them. This is due, mainly, to the fact that I like Friday to be my restday. The day where I don't feel like writing a review or an opinion piece. But ever more often, I feel the need to do something with the blog, but find myself unscheduled. Sometimes I have an idea, and then give it up, because it doesn't fill a big enough post, or because it's a bit redundant. The rest of the time I tend to pre-plan my posts, which is to tell the truth a little dull. But, it helps when I get round to writing them.

Oh, and I'm currently listening to Muse, James Blunt and Lily Allen. I take back all of my thoughts from the All The Lost Souls review, as the album on later listenings has proven to be as if not more potent and meaningful than the original. I personally find it a surprise that it didn't perform better in the charts.

Oh, and I'm writing a book called Demons. Totally unrelated to that other Demons. I'm mainly splicing my free time between that and the blog.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.