Monday, 31 May 2010

Quick new timeline

A quick update on some of the long-term plans for Audenshaw Reviews in the next twelve months.

The closest big event is my review of Alton Towers in July. There I'll be reviewing the changes since my last visit, the gardens, and overall park hospitality. Expect some swearing.

In the first two weeks of summer I won't have internet access, but I'll still be writing reviews of attractions in North Devon, which will then be published when I get back. Don't expect as much swearing.

Then I get back to school and I start rehearsals for Oliver - see how I do, and each week of rehearsals, I'll write a piece on it. Expect an Oliver Review either way.

Then, some time before or after Christmas, expect another Hallé for Youth review.

Next week I'm planning to review The Script and A Series of Unfortunate Events, in four-book groups.

Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.