Wednesday, 22 December 2010

End of Term Roundup

It's that time again, folks - Audenshaw Reviews is going on a holiday break. This doesn't of course mean that there will be no new updates, but don't expect anything daily.
     Coming up during the holiday period we can look forward to the final review of Life On Mars Series One (Episodes 1.7 and 1.8) which I'm sure I'll get round to before the new year. We can also look forward to reviews of Doctor Who (Classic and New) as well as Warpaint - The Fool. The next two Super Sundays (actually written this time) will be Love, Actually and Catch Me If You Can.
     In the New Year, I'll be starting review of Misfits Series One to fill in the gaps, and hopefully (although I make no promises) continuing Life on Mars and Lost Season Four. Hopefully I'll manage to fit in some Spotify music reviews along the way, most probably of Muse - Black Holes and Revelations and Foals - Total Life Forever.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.