October's here, ladies and gentlemen. And you all know what that means.
You don't? Oh. That's weird. Ok, I'll start off by announcing the very temporary return of my old funfair, Super Sundays, which will see me take on a few Halloween related treats. I know I'll be looking at Batman (1989), A Nightmare Before Christmas and the dreaded Fantastic Four, but I might also be looking at a certain film chronicling a series of very unfortunate events. Hmmm... how cryptic?
October also sees the triumphant return of Merlin. The show's fifth and final season is something I've been looking forward to for a while, mainly because I enjoy loving Merlin when it's good and I love hating it when it's bad. Merlin is perhaps the show which I find the most fun to review, if only because it often collapses in such spectacular ways. I can only hope that it sorts itself out for this final year and that Merlin's troublesome facade gets blown early.
As you've hopefully seen from my daily highlights, Thursdays will see the epic return of a Nostalgia Filter favourite, Red Dwarf. The set reports have been good, as have the previews, but I just hope that this series lives up to the hype and returns to the spirit of Dwarf that was lost back in 1997.
Oh, and I've changed the banner to be more spooky. However successful that is, have a happy October and have a happier Halloween!
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.