In order to make this blog's second anniversary (all the way on February 4th!) special, I've been trying to write more reviews than I normally would. The downside to this is that I'm really getting through my material, and my aim (400 posts) is a little far-fetched. Regardless, I hope you enjoy my increased workrate and that this will encourage more people to read my work.
Coming up before the Anniversary we'll have Trial of a Time Lord Month in October, where I'll look at Colin Baker's second season as The Doctor. October will also see the return of Merlin, as well as the end of my Doctor Who reviews (for both Seasons 27 and 32). Being Human reviews will continue weekly on Tuesdays, and Fades on Wednesdays.
In November I'll finally finish Lost with three Finale reviews and we'll also see the return of Misfits for an eight-part series! In Classic Doctor Who I'll examine three of the show's classics - Spearhead from Space, Caves of Androzani and Vengeance on Varos. I'll also be reviewing some films.
In December I'll exhaust my Doctor Who supply by ending the year with The Beginning, the first three serials from 1963. Merlin and Misfits will finish, and I'll review the Christmas special as Audenshaw Reviews bows out to 2012.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.