Sunday, 1 January 2012

Welcome to 2012

Doomsday stories aside, we waltz into 2012 with open arms! Despite budget cuts and other nonsense, we've plenty of TV to chew on this year. Today a new three-part series of Sherlock begins, which I will certainly be reviewing. Later there's Being Human, without Aiden Turner or, later, Russell Tovey. Later in the year will see a full Autumn series of Doctor Who, a brand-spanking new series of Red Dwarf, the last (thank Buddha) series of Merlin and Series Four of Misfits. That leaves a spring/summer shaped hole in the year, but I'll do my best to fill that gap with some reviewing joy as I tackle more Classic Doctor Who, Lost Season Five and I finally get around to reviewing Ashes To Ashes!

Happy New Year.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.