- I've already mentioned this, but now we officially know that a new, three-part series of Sherlock will be gracing our screens on New Year's Day.
- Also reported at the premier of the Christmas Special, Amy and Rory are now officially leaving Doctor Who. This didn't come as much of a surprise for me; I had hoped they were leaving at the end of Series Six, and was surprised to even hear of them being in Series Seven. I'm not really sad about the news, because Who is all about change and the two characters have far out-stayed their welcome. Although I suppose it will be grating to here yet another rendition of, "It's bigger on the inside..."
- Finally, Misfits has been given a fourth series. This I'm quite glad for, as this longer series may just be one of Howard Overman's off days, and I'm sure that the next series will redeem him and his writing team. Smashing.
Friday, 16 December 2011
TV Update 16/12/11
Assorted tidbits...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.