Thursday, 28 April 2011

New Timetable

Since I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things, I'm going to be changing my review schedule. I'll be resurrecting my Super Sundays feature, this time mainly written and/or posted on Saturday. The weekend will also have a review of that week's episode of Doctor Who, and I'm planning on reviewing some of the classic serials when that half-series is over. Lost will be reviewed on Fridays and if I get the chance, Being Human  will be reviewed on Mondays.
    May's Super Sundays will be on the topic of Life Stories; inspirational stories that look at people's lives, however extraordinary (or fictional). Films covered this month will be Big Fish, about the adventures of Edward Bloom, Catch Me If You Can, the true story of con-artist Frank Abignale, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, the curious case of Benjamin Button, Riding In Cars With Boys, based on the autobiography of Beverly Donofrio, and The Aviator, the story of eccentric billionaire Howard Hughes
     I hope that you'll enjoy the next six weeks of my lineup. As usual, my posts will be posted on the Facebook page and @AudenSReviews on Twitter. 

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.