Now I shaln't pretend,
That I can't witness Summer's end,
And how before I wrote reviews,
And now I'm getting those school blues.
There are things that I can't mend,
After I've witnessed Summer's end,
But what I can do, in some ways,
Is make a post every few days,
On things that I can send,
To people after Summer's end.
And now the autumn comes around,
Bringing TV and a mound,
Of homework that I'll have to tend
To now, after this Summer's end.
Who reads this blog anyways, I thought,
Or at least until the shield cut short,
And I could no longer pretend,
That at this wonderous Summer's end,
That people do read the blog, well some,
Simply find the link and come
Here to read and comprehend
My work from before the Summer's end.
So now new shows float around,
Merlin and Sarah Jane surround,
To be reviewed here, by my amend (ment),
Until the horrible Winter's end.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.