Sunday, 4 August 2013

The Twelfth Doctor!

For those of you who may not be aware, the Twelfth Doctor is brilliant Scottish actor Peter Capaldi, who in my opinion is one of the best actors working today. He's been in the show before. Not once, not twice, but a gamut of six times, playing a roman in The Fires of Pompeii and then Frobisher in the depressing Children of Earth miniseries.  While I'm quite disappointed that the show isn't being as progressive as it could have been (especially after 50 years), the calibre of Capaldi's acting means that I'm sure that he's going to scrape through with a good Doctor, and maybe even fix some of the shit that Moffat's put onto the show in the past few years.

He'll be joining the show at Christmas, and I'll be here to see it. See you then.

Thanks.

P.S. Despite the fact that I'm "reviewing" the third series of Torchwood at the moment, I wrote them in like April and so I won't be going back to edit a load of Twelfth Doctor squee into them. Just a head's up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment