Saturday, 31 August 2013

Autumn leaves under frozen souls...

Top notch graphical skills here.
As you can see from the slick new paint job, Autumn is finally here! For Nostalgia Filter, that means a steady flow of goodies from now until the new year and beyond.

From the pre-written stuff, there's my continuing look at the first season of Lost, my runthrough of the first season of Star Trek: Voyager and the beginning of my long runthrough of the Fourth Doctor's era in Classic Who.

Not much live TV happening this Autumn, but you can be sure that I'll be taking a look at Merlin's Saturday night replacement show, Atlantis. I'll also be here to review the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who. Which I'm sure will be fiiiine.

There will also be sporadic overviews for the five seasons of Heroes now and then, beginning this week.

See you there.

Thanks.

(This is, by the way, post number 750. Which is cool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment