Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Welcome to 2013

2012 saw "Audenshaw Reviews" transform into Nostalgia Filter, and it's also seen me looking at Doctor Who, Being Human, Ashes To Ashes, Lost, Misfits, Pramface, Hit and Miss, Red Dwarf and Merlin. It's been a busy year, all in all.

Because I'm absolutely crazy, I've decided that 2013 will be rather different. I plan to finish off the New Series of Doctor Who, going through and perhaps re-assessing the Tenth Doctor's era. At the same time, I'll be picking up Lost once again and finishing it off, ranting my way through the painful Sixth Season and picking on all of the things which annoyed me while trying to salvage something positive from it. Plus, other goodies should pop up here and there, like the rest of Torchwood and the second series of Survivors.

And of course, I'll hopefully be reviewing live the rest of Season 33, as well as the 50th Anniversary Celebrations that I've really been waiting for. Once that's done... I suppose, when everything is done and dusted, that's all I've got to write about. I doubt I'll be covering the rest of the Classic Series here, and I'm still unsure as to Doctor Who's future after the anniversary. So I think what I'm saying is that while 2013 will certainly be a busy year here on Nostalgia Filter, it'll probably also be my last.

Thanks. Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment