Thursday, 23 August 2012

Autumn and Nostalgia Filter

As a lot of you noticed, my Birthday saw Audenshaw Reviews metamorphose into Nostalgia Filter, everywhere.This is a change I've been waiting for for a while now, for the simple reason that I've left Audenshaw School (sort-of) and so the title will eventually become redundant. Nostalgia Filter is more of a general-purpose description of what we do here, although it refers more to creating said filter than actually experiencing it, seeing as I wasn't around to see the vast majority of what I review. Regardless, this new branding will allow me to continue beyond my high-school and not feel so silly.
     Further, as of this post, I've given the blog it's now-annual lick of paint for Autumn. So what if it's not Autumn yet - it's damn-near close. Today is GCSE Results Day, and I'm getting prepared to enter Sixth Form. What does this mean for Nostalagia Filter? Well, live reviews are going to be a tad more difficult because of the larger body of work, but I'll do my best to continue to review all of the great shows coming up this Autumn, beginning with Doctor Who Season 33 starting on September 1st. I hope you'll enjoy reading as much as I do writing.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment